Biofuels are today’s carbon solution.
Cleaner air is possible with these sustainable, cost-effective and renewal solutions.
- Get the Gas Buddy App! Perfect for traveling or anytime you are on the road. Includes prices and directions to the station. (Unleaded 88 (E15) and E85)
- Alternative Fuels Data Center Station Locator (energy.gov) (Biodiesel and E85 stations)
- Fuel Finder | Get Biofuel (E15 and E85 stations)
- Refueling Stations (Biodiesel)
- Interactive Map (E15 and FlexFuel stations)
Mid-Atlantic Petroleum Distributors Association, Inc. (Bioheat)
Ellen Valentino, 410-349-0808
Resources are available to help pursue low carbon goals using biofuels:
- Higher Blends Infrastructure Incentive Program | Rural Development (usda.gov)
The purpose of HBIIP is to increase significantly the sales and use of higher blends of ethanol and biodiesel by expanding infrastructure for renewable fuels derived from US Agricultural productions. Request for applications expected in late August 2022. Funding for tanks and dispensers.
- Small Business Administration (sba.gov)
Search US Small Business Administration for funding programs to find out what loans, capital investment programs and grants are available in Maryland.
- USDA Business and Industry Loan Guarantee (B&I)
Find information on USDA Rural Development Business & Industry Loan Guarantees.
- USDA Rural Innovation Stronger Economy (RISE) Grant
Find grant assistance to create and augment high-wage jobs, accelerate the formation of new businesses, support industry clusters and maximize the use of local productive assets in eligible low-income rural areas.
- USDA Rural Microentrepreneur Assistance Program
Find loans and grants to Microenterprise Development Organizations (MDOs) to help microenterprises startup and growth through a Rural Microloan Revolving Fund and training and technical assistance to microloan borrowers and micro entrepreneurs.